Category : Website Design & Development
What is an IoT Platform?
A multi-layer technology which is used to manage and automate the connected devices is known as the IoT platform. In other words, it is a service which helps you in bringing the physical objects online. This platform will provide you with the services to connect the devices for a machine to machine communication.
Internet of Things (IoT) is a software that connects the edge hardware, access points, and data networks to the other end which is usually the end-user application.
Examples of IoT:
• Smart home systems are examples of an IoT application. Amazon Echo is the most popular one.
• Smartwatches which allow text messages and phone calls are also an example of IoT applications.
• Fitbit is also an example of IoT devices.
Types of Internet of Things Platforms:
• End to end
Some facts about these platforms:
• The primary function of the IoT platform is to act as middleware or as plumbing to connect devices or applications to another end. IoT contains a mixture of functions like Sensors & controllers, a gateway device, communication network, data analyzing & translating software, and end application service.
• IoT cloud platform can handle huge data volume from devices, customers, applications, websites, and sensors and take actions to give a real-time response.
• How to select the best Internet of Things platform depends on the requirements of a company for hardware, real-time access, custom reports, budget, development skills, and the business model.
FINANCIAL TIPS FOR ENTREPRENEURS LAUNCHING A STARTUP
HOW VIRAL MARKETING IS PRODUCTIVE FOR BUSINESSES AND STARTUPS
Why business should invest in Digital Marketing Strategies
Why Buyer Persona is Important for Business ? How to create Buyers Persona for successful Marketing Campaign :
Why Branding plays an important role in small businesses? And,Tips for branding for small businesses
How can Podcast helps Businesses.
How COVID -19 impact on Ecommerce Industry
How AI (Artificial Intelligence) benefits Business.
Top 9 Benefits : Why your small business need a website ?
Top 10 ( Internet of Things ) IOT Solutions to watch for in 2020
Twitter’s Mac App is Back
Top 5 Mobile App Development Best Practices, According To New Report
Why Are Visitors Spending More Time on Desktop?
Why You Should Design Mobile-First Enterprise Applications
10 Important Features of Every Good Business Website